County Lines is a police campaign which aims to raise awareness of a criminal activity. This is when criminals from major cities expand their drug networks to small market towns. This campaign is a foremost priority for North Yorkshire Police and information from members of the public is invaluable in helping us safeguard vulnerable people, disrupt criminal activity and bring the suspects to justice. We therefore ask members of the public to call in with any information about suspicious activity in your area. For further information please visit the North Yorkshire Police website.
- Grants available from the Cockin Trust for young people in Melsonby
- Groups and Clubs
- Melsonby History
- Melsonby Parish Village Show
- MELSONBY PARISH VILLAGE SHOW 2022 RESULTS
- Melsonby Show 2019
- Parish Council
- Melsonby Parish Plan
- Melsonby Parish Plan Consultation Document
- New housing proposals behind Moor Road
- Parish Burial Ground Information, including fees and rules
- Parish Council Accounts
- Parish Council Minutes
- Parish Council Newsletters
- Parish Council Policies
- Winter Safety Survival
- PCC Annual Report 2015
- Planning Application Correspondence for Limegarth Development.
- POSTPONED Parish Council Meeting on Tuesday 13th September 2022.
- Village Events
- YLCA Platinum Jubilee Booklet 2022